- There are three seats up for election which parents can vote on
- 2 community seats, 1 parent seat
- The Board of Trustees is composed of elected representatives of each of PCHS' stakeholder groups. The Board approves all major educational and operational policies, all major contracts, the annual budget and fiscal management, and selecting, hiring, evaluating, and when necessary, replacing top administrators and managers.
In order to vote: we need parents to log in to Infinite Campus and ensure that the email you would like to use to vote is on file there. Infinite Campus will allow us to ensure that the voters are parents of current Pali students. If you have trouble logging in to Infinite Campus please send an email to email@example.com
Once this is done, we will send further instructions on how to vote, below is a general timeline of the entire election process.
- March 1st to 31st: Applications for any new candidates accepted
- Tuesday, April 25th: Deadline to register to vote
- May 1st - May 8th: Voting Window
With more questions concerning these elections contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping to ensure Pali is guided well in the years to come!