Palisades Charter High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
           Report It!!! PCHS' Anonymous Tip/Help Line is Available!!! Text, or leave a Voicemail: (310) 570-6111. You can make a difference!        

Transcript Requests


There are two types of transcripts, official and unofficial.  All transcripts MUST be requested in writing and submitted with a real signature. We cannot take emails, fax’s , or telephone calls for your requests.  All transcript requests are processed within 24-48 hours. The fees are $3.00 for all active students and $5.00 for graduates and students who no longer attend PCHS.  Fees are payable by Money Order or cash only. We do not accept credit or debit card payments. Current year seniors will order their transcripts through the College Center using Naviance. If the Counseling Office is mailing this out directly, there will be an additional charge of $1.00.


Unofficial Transcripts are “open” and can be used to review your marks and can be used to verify your “good student” car insurance requirements, given for Sealbearers verification, outside college advisors etc.


Official Transcripts are stamped and sealed in an envelope.  They are not to be opened, as they will be no longer be deemed “official” if you open the envelope.


Procedures for Requesting Transcripts:


Current Students: Make requests in the Counseling Office.  Please allow a one day turnaround time for transcript.

Fee: $3.00

Former Students: Students who graduated BEFORE 2009 will need to order from LAUSD.  You will need to contact our office for your file/record # and then order from

Former Students 2009 to present:

  1. Counseling Office is open 8AM-4PM Monday-Friday (except Holidays)


  1. Send a letter with the following information:
  • Name, as it was when you attended PCHS
  • Date of birth
  • Date of graduation or date you last attended.
  • Include a postage stamped envelope, addressed to the college or organization that the transcript is to be sent to.
  • The $5.00 fee per transcript sent + the $1.00 fee additional if we are providing postage, envelope and sending.  Please include your money order or cashiers check.
  • A phone number where you can be reached if we have questions.
  • Your signature and date when transcript was requested.

Send your request to:

Palisades Charter High School

Counseling Office-Transcript Request

15777 Bowdoin St

Pacific Palisades, CA  90272


Note: If you graduated from Temescal Canyon High School prior to 2010, your records have been sent to LAUSD records unit.  We will not have any information available for you.