Parent and Student Infinite Campus On-Demand Training
The following training video will walk you through the Infinite Campus interface from the parent and student's perspective.
What you'll learn:
- Schedule Tab: This section gives you access to the grade book for each subject. You can view, on a per subject basis, the student's in-progress grade (yellow box) as well as the previous grades (green box). When you scroll down you can see an itemized list of assignments, the due date and whether or not it was passed in on time. The Schedule Tab is your go-to-section.
- Calendar: View what assignments are due.
- Attendance: View your student's attendance record by course, period, day and term. Any unexcused absence will appear in red.
- Reports: Access the official report cards in PDF format.
- Messages: Read important messages posted by PCHS.
- To Do List: This section lists all assignments. The red text signifies late assignments; Please note that there may be a delay between your student handing-in their assignment and their teacher marking it as submitted. Refer to the "Schedule" tab for a more up-to-the-minute view.
THANKS TO EDUCATION FOUNDATION FOR THIS VIDEO TUTORIAL.
Palisades Charter High School 15777 Bowdoin Street, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 Tel: (310) 230-6623 Fax: (310) 454-6076 email@example.com