Welcome to Naviance Student!
The Pali High College Center uses Naviance Student to keep track of your college plans. Activate your account to receive important messages from the College Center about the college application process, SAT/ACT testing, financial aid, scholarships and other college-related matters.
To activate your account:
- Create your account. Go to http://connection.naviance.com/pchs. Enter your registration code in the “New User” box and follow the instructions. Enter your email address and a password. WRITE IT DOWN! If you previously activated your account and have forgotten your password, see College Center staff to reset your password. Suggestion: Set up an email address specifically for college-related matters and check it frequently.
- To use the FREE SAT prep course, click on “Method Test Prep 2.0” in the left column.
- Click on ABOUT ME, scroll down and click on “profile.” Click “edit,” enter as much information as you can, then click “update.” Scroll down to “add new parent” and enter as much information as you can. Important: add an email address for your parents. Click “update.” Spend some time exploring the features available (resume, SAT prep, game plan).
- Click on COLLEGES. Scroll down to COLLEGE RESEARCH and click on “college search.” This will help you begin to develop a list of colleges, which you can save at “colleges I’m thinking about.” To learn about colleges that will be visiting Pali (most of these are scheduled in the fall), click on “college visits.” Scroll down to SCHOLARSHIPS & MONEY, and click on “scholarship list.” Almost all of these scholarships are only for seniors, but take a look to get an idea of what will be available. We also recommend setting up an account at www.fastweb.com for more scholarship information.
- For career research, see Mr. Santana in the Study Center.
Keep the College Center up to date. If you change your e-mail address, be sure to update your Family Connection account so the College Center can reach you.
Registration Code: ________________________________________
Write your username and password below and put this page in one of your school binders: