Palisades Charter High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
           Our next Board Meeting is on Tuesday, August 6th. Details to follow. All are welcome to attend.         
Counseling » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

Former Students:

If you graduated or left PRIOR to 2013 - you will need to order your transcript through the LAUSD Student Records. The website is:


In addition, if you graduated or left Palisades High prior to 1990, LAUSD requires a student record number when ordering your transcript. You will need to contact Palisades Charter High for your student record number to enter into the online request form

If You Graduated or Left 2013 to present- Palisades Charter High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. Click the button below and set up an account to order an electronic, or paper copy of your transcript. 


Order Credentials from Parchment

Current Students:

Seniors- order your transcripts through the College Center using the Naviance system.

All Other Students- order through the Counseling Office. The fee is $3.00 and there is a one-day turnaround time.