CURRENT AP STUDENTS
Each year a list of PCHS AP students is sent to UCLA library services. This list grants students permission to check out books from UCLA. In order to receive these services:
· You need to check the list below to see if you are on the list. If you don’t find your name, please see Ms. King at PCHS library--- UCLA will not help you!
IF your name is on the list --- You MUST have the following TWO items before going to UCLA:
· A current Pali ID (a drivers license will not work)
· A signed parent permission slip (download from below)
Bring completed Advanced Placement High School Student Program Parent/Guardian Permission Slip (below) and photo identification to the circulation desk on the 2nd floor of the College Library in the Powell Library Building**. After presenting the items above, request and fill out AP application form at the circulation desk.
** Check hours of the library at http://www.library.ucla.edu/about/college-library-hours
1. Library card expiration dates:
a. Lists received between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019: Cards expire September 30, 2019.
2. The card enables students to have a total of 5 books checked out of College Library for a period of two weeks at a time. One renewal is permitted per item.
3. If another user recalls a book, that book may not be renewed and must be returned on the due date.
4. The overdue fine is $.50/day, if the item has not been recalled by another user. If an item has been recalled, the overdue fine is $5/day for every day that the library is open. Fines begin one day past the due date.
If you have any questions, see Ms. King at PCHS library.